● We Knife warrants that the knife will be free from defects in material and workmanship.
● If your product is no longer produced, we may choose to replace it with a similar model. The replacement will be sent after the original knife has been received by WE.
● Repairs to your knife performed by any source other than We Knife Co unconditionally voids the knife's warranty.
● Disassembly or modification of the knife will void the warranty.
● We Knife Co warranty does not apply if the knife was abused. (Including, but not limited to, prying, digging, throwing, etc.)
● If a knife fails to function as it was designed, please contact our We Knife Co representatives (see the information below).
● If a problem with a returned knife is determined not to be caused by defects in material or workmanship, we reserve the right to not accept it for warranty work or may choose to charge a fee for the repair.
● Blade or edge damaged by the following actions, including but not limited to, throwing, prying, dropping, chipped edge or broken serrations, improper sharpening, rust due to neglect or other issues, may not be eligible for replacement.
● If your product is missing any hardware please contact our representatives.
We frequently receive requests to provide knives for reviewing purposes. Once we receive your request, we will carefully consider the proposed collaboration and send a response. When sending a review request, please make sure your email subject is “Review Request” so it can be quickly sorted and responded to. You can contact the Service office by e-mail:email@example.com if you are from Eruope and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are from USA .
We frequently receive requests for providing samples for reviews in magazines, weblogs and other media platforms. Please direct all requests to our European Service Office/ USA Service Office and provide us with the following information:-What type of media platform? -What is your reader/viewer demographic and reach? Do you influence the decisions to purchase products of your readers with your publications? -What language do you publish in, which countries or regions are your main targets? -Can you send samples of your previous works? -What's the detailed request? -Are there any local retailers of our products in your country at the present?
If you are a retailer in Europe and you want to order small quantities of WE products, and there is no distribution partner available near you, please contact our European Service Office: email@example.com. Please make sure you have "Retailer Request" in the subject line of the message. Please include detailed data concerning your business, such as website, address, vat number, etc.
Please contact WE Knife Co at any time with your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help from us.
WE knives are high-performance cutting tools made from some of the finest materials in the world. Most of our blade steels have a very high carbon content which enables them to hold a superior cutting edge. Careful maintenance is a necessity in high carbon knives to avoid stains and rust, especially if the knife is used in humid or marine environments. Always wipe down the knife carefully with a preventive material after cleaning. To aid in the cleaning of rust on the blades, we recommend using a fine grade, semi-chrome polish.