● We Knife warrants that the knife will be free from defects in material and workmanship.
● If your product is no longer produced, we may choose to replace it with a similar model. The replacement will be sent after the original knife has been received by WE.
● Repairs to your knife performed by any source other than We Knife Co unconditionally voids the knife's warranty.
● Disassembly or modification of the knife will void the warranty.
● We Knife Co warranty does not apply if the knife was abused. (Including, but not limited to, prying, digging, throwing, etc.)
● If a knife fails to function as it was designed, please contact our We Knife Co representatives (see the information below).
● If a problem with a returned knife is determined not to be caused by defects in material or workmanship, we reserve the right to not accept it for warranty work or may choose to charge a fee for the repair.
● Blade or edge damaged by the following actions, including but not limited to, throwing, prying, dropping, chipped edge or broken serrations, improper sharpening, rust due to neglect or other issues, may not be eligible for replacement.
● If your product is missing any hardware please contact our representatives.
WE knives are high-performance cutting tools made from some of the finest materials in the world. Most of our blade steels have a very high carbon content which enables them to hold a superior cutting edge. Careful maintenance is a necessity in high carbon knives to avoid stains and rust, especially if the knife is used in humid or marine environments. Always wipe down the knife carefully with a preventive material after cleaning. To aid in the cleaning of rust on the blades, we recommend using a fine grade, semi-chrome polish.